2008年12月5日金曜日

Survey

1. When you were child, did you have a dream to be a famous person?
A. Yes
B. No
2. What kind of famous person did you want to be?
A. President
B. Good teacher
C. Scientist
D. Others( )
3. Did you try your best to make your goal come true?
A. Yes
B. No
4. If it didn’t come true, why not?
A. I Gave up
B. It just dream
C. I changed my dream
D. Other( )


I think everybody has a dream when they were child. I also had a dream but now it didn’t come true. I hope one day the dream will come true. So today I made survey about dream. I asked 6 people 4 questions. In the first question 98% chose A 2% chose B. In the second question, everybody had different dream. In the third question 80% chose B 20% chose A. In the fourth question 80% chose C 20% chose B. From the answers we can know it sometimes dream is only a dream, it can’t come true. When we are child, if we haven’t dream we can’t grow up. We can get power, if we have goals..

0 件のコメント: